Next Membership Meeting
Dr. Jill Stowe / Election Results / KEMI Scholarship Winners
December 11th, 2013 at the Red Mile
Dr. Jill Stowe is an associate professor in the University of Kentucky’s Department of Agricultural Economics and also serves as the Director of the UK Ag Equine Programs. Her areas of specialization include economics of the equine industry, decision making under risk and uncertainty, other-regarding preferences, incentives, and neuroeconomics. Her research has been published in the Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Economic Inquiry, Neuron, and Nature Neuroscience. Dr. Stowe received a Ph.D. in Economics from Texas A&M University (2002) and was previously on the faculty at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business (2002-2008).
• RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. December 8th, 2013.
• No RSVP’s will be taken after the deadline.
• Walk-in seating limited.
• Registration begins at 6:15 P.M. at Red Mile.
• Dinner begins at 6:45 P.M.
• Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted at the door.
• Please list names of all attendees when making reservations.
To register for this meeting select your payment preference: