Date(s) - 10/16/2018
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
October Membership Meeting
KAEP and KTFMC welcomes
Dr. Rolf Embertson, DVM, ACVS
for a discussion on
Scoping the Thoroughbred Yearling: Abnormalities, Grading Scales, etc.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Registration and cash bar begins at 5:30
Dinner and discussion begins at 7:00
Red Mile Clubhouse
1200 Red Mile Road
Lexington, KY 40504
Adequan, Henry Schein Animal Health, Dechra, and Boehringer-Ingelheim
All proceeds from the meeting benefit
Blue Grass Farm Charities and Retired Racehorse Project
- RSVP’s will not be taken after the deadline.
- RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. Friday, October 12, 2018.
- We no longer reserve extra seating for walk-ins – please check ahead for space created by cancellations.
- Failure to cancel before deadline will result in automatic billing to account.
- Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted at the door.
- Please list names of all attendees when making reservations.
Bookings are closed for this event.