Next Membership Meeting:
Agriculture Commissioner Ryan Quarles
January 19th, 2015 at
861 South Broadway, Lexington, KY 40504
Ryan Quarles grew up on his family’s farm in Scott County, with a family that has lived in central Kentucky for over 200 years. Mr. Quarles completed three undergraduate majors and two graduate degrees in just four years at the University of Kentucky, graduating in 2006.
In 2008, Harvard University awarded Mr. Quarles a full scholarship on the Zuckerman fellowship, which enabled him to continue his studies at the Harvard graduate school of education, the Kennedy school of government and Harvard law school.
In 2009 he graduated from Harvard with a master’s degree in higher education before moving back to Kentucky to finish his last year of law school. Returning to Kentucky Mr. Quarles was elected to the Kentucky general assembly in 2010, representing Scott, Owen and Fayette counties.
Mr. Quarles has served as the vice-chairman of the house judiciary committee, and served on the agriculture committee, the tobacco master settlement oversight committee, and the banking and insurance committee.
Mr. Quarles continues to help on the family farm in Scott County. However now, Mr. Quarles is embarking on a new course – that of Kentucky’s newly-elected commissioner of agriculture. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome commissioner-elect, Ryan Quarles.
• RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. January 15th, 2015.
• No RSVP’s will be taken after the deadline.
• Walk-in seating very limited.
• Registration begins at 6:15 P.M. at Copper Roux (located at 861 South Broadway, Lexington, KY 40504 – See map below and in confirmation Email)
• Dinner begins at 7:00 P.M.
• Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted at the door.
• Please list names of all attendees when making reservations.
• Do NOT RSVP by Email, follow the appropriate link below to guarantee your RSVP will be received.
Select your payment preference: