Next Membership Meeting:
Senator Ralph A. Alvarado
January 25th, 2017
Ralph A. Alvarado (born April 30, 1970) is an American physician and Republican politician. He serves as member of the Kentucky Senate from the 28th District (Clark, Fayette, Montgomery counties), being first elected in 2014. He is the first Hispanic elected to the Kentucky General Assembly; his father is from Costa Rica and his mother is from Argentina.
Alvarado was born in San Francisco and raised in Pacifica and San Jose, California. He graduated from Bellarmine College Preparatory in San Jose in 1988. He graduated from Loma Linda University in 1990 with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology and completed an MD from the same university in 1994. He completed his residency at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center.
He spoke at the 2016 Republican National Convention on the third night of the Convention.
• RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. January 22nd, 2017.
• No RSVP’s will be taken after the deadline.
• Walk-in seating very limited.
• Registration begins at 6:15 P.M. at Fasig Tipton
• Dinner begins at 7:00 P.M.
• Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted at the door.
• Please list names of all attendees when making reservations.
• Do NOT RSVP by Email, follow the appropriate link below to guarantee your RSVP will be received.