January 23, 2013 at the Red Mile
With Dr. Craig Carter
“In Pursuit of a Leptospirosis Vaccine for the Horse”
Craig N. Carter received his DVM at Texas A&M University in 1981. After 5 years in primarily large animal practice, he returned to Texas A&M and completed a Master of Science and a PhD at Texas A&M University in epidemiology and public health. He is a board certified diplomate in the American College of Veterinary Preventive Medicine. He served as a lecturer in the College of Veterinary Medicine and Head of Epidemiology and Informatics in the diagnostic laboratory at Texas A&M until 2005 when he joined the University of Kentucky Department of Veterinary Science as a professor of epidemiology. His military career spanned four decades, retiring from the Army Reserves as a Colonel in 2009. He is currently the director of the University of Kentucky Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory where he oversees lab operations, conducts research and works with his graduate students.
• RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. January 18th, 2013.
• No RSVP’s will be taken after the deadline.
• Walk-in seating limited.
• Registration begins at 6:15 P.M. at The Red Mile.
• Dinner begins at 6:45 P.M.
• Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted at the door.
• Please list names of all attendees when making reservations.
To register for this meeting select your payment preference: