Next Membership Meeting
July 29th, 2014 at the Red Mile Clubhouse
Sales Panel Moderated by Mike Penna
Carrie Brogden, Joe Seitz, Jason Litt
& Mike McMahon
Carrie Brogden operates Select Sales and Machmer Hall with husband Craig. Machmer Hall was recently recognized has breeder of the week and is currently leading breeder by number of graded stakes winners.
Joe Seitz runs Brookdale Sales and Foxborough Farm. Joe is a longtime figure in the thoroughbred industry both here and in Europe.
Jason Litt is a partner in Solis/Litt Bloodstock after serving Three Chimneys Farm for several years as their bloodstock advisor.
Mike McMahon operates McMahon & Hill Bloodstock, LLC. Mike is active in all facets of the industry from racing partnerships to pinhooking.
Please submit questions for the panel on the reservation form.
• RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. July 25th, 2014.
• No RSVP’s will be taken after the deadline.
• Walk-in seating limited.
• Registration begins at 6:15 P.M. at Red Mile.
• Dinner begins at 6:45 P.M.
• Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted at the door.
• Please list names of all attendees when making reservations.
To register for this meeting select your payment preference: