The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers’ Club’s 26th Annual Challenge Cup Golf Scramble will take place Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at The University Club. Proceeds to benefit KEMI & Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation. Registration will begin at 11:00 A.M. and we will tee-off at 12:00 P.M.
This is your invitation to participate in this year’s Challenge Cup Golf Scramble.
- Box lunch will be provided in the carts, and a barbecue dinner will follow the golf scramble. Beer, water, and soft drinks will be provided on the course, please do not bring your own.
- There will be first, second, and third place team winner for both courses and an overall champion team decided by a one hole playoff between the first place team from each course.
- The team closest to the pin and team with the longest drive will also be awarded prizes.
- Dress Code: All guests must wear appropriate golf attire. This would exclude such items as cut-off, tanks, t-shirts, and jeans.
- Teams should have an A, B, C, and D level player. A minimum of two drives per player must be used during the 18 holes of play.
- Teams are formed without KTFMC input, but individual entries will be placed on a team by KTFMC Golf Scramble committee members.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities or to register a team, please visit the “Club Events” tab on ktfmc.org.