February 20, 2013 at the Red Mile
With Dr. Kristina Lu
“The subfertile mare: little things count”
Kristina G. Lu, VMD, DACT
Kristina is a Philadelphia native, practiced in and around Kennett Square, Pennsylvania and completed a residency in Theriogenology (aka animal reproduction) at the University of Pennsylvania New Bolton Center. She migrated to Hagyard Equine Medical Institute in 2005. Her passion is problem solving subfertile horses. Her hobbies include eating, drinking (bourbon is a major food group in her house), and keeping up with her husband’s jokes.
Diplomate, American College of Theriogenologists
Memberships & Affiliations
American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
Kentucky Veterinary Medical Association (KVMA)
Kentucky Association of Equine Practitioners (KAEP)
Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers’ Club (KTFMC)
American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP)
Society for Theriogenologist (SFT)
• RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. February 17th, 2013.
• No RSVP’s will be taken after the deadline.
• Walk-in seating limited.
• Registration begins at 6:15 P.M. at The Red Mile.
• Dinner begins at 6:45 P.M.
• Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted at the door.
• Please list names of all attendees when making reservations.
To register for this meeting select your payment preference: